Friday, March 1, 2013

Pooh's Mini BC

HI FOLKS!!!

We finally did it! February 27, 2013 - I cut all of the damaged ends off of Pooh's hair.  It was about 3 inches, more or less.  She was still pleased with it and even explained in the video that I was cutting her damaged ends off.  She liked the puff that she ended with and so I did a style based around the puff that she wanted to wear. 

I went ahead and DC'd her hair with the same DC I used from last week.  To condition I used the Hello Hydration, (more or less to see how it worked as a co-wash) but it was a fail.  It did not cleanse her hair like the Tressemme Naturals.  Needless to say, I always return to old faithful Tressemme! :)

I am pleased overall and simply ready to see her hair thrive.  I did not do a length check due to time but I will next week when I take her hair down to style again. 

Nevertheless...here is the link to the YouTube video!!

http://youtu.be/DBfnD8O3_NI




No comments:

Post a Comment