Friday, October 17, 2014

Lazy Days Turn Into Lazy Months!














And hello!
It's been way too long (again) LOL.  No one warned me that being pregnant would make me lazy and that I would become even more lazy and inconsisten after the baby!

One thing that I have managed to do is stick to my "Mixtress in the Kitchen" recipes. 
My basic recipe includes:
Avocado, EVOO, egg, and honey 
OR
Banana, EVOO, egg, and honey

I'll do different blog on that specifically.  When? I won't make any promises!

I recently blew my hair out for the second time this year.  I'm serioulsy thinking by April - I will mainly be a "straight- hair" natural. We'll see. 

Sooooo my regimen? 
1 wash a month for all of us! LOL I simply wet and restyle.  The fros mostly.  

What's become of my lazy months?  
1. More split ends.
2. Less retention of growth

So is it necessary? Yep..I'd say so! 

The next months I will be trying HARD...well, ok, HARDER to stick to a consistent routine.  I'll soon get the girl's hair either braided or twisted in mini twist or extensions.  I haven't decided.  The way my son's attention span is set up - :/ I'm on his schedule.

In the mean time, Pooh and I will be working on a book for natural kids! :) All her idea. So, yes, we are quite the busy bees!

Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment