Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Length Check - Pooh 2/16

Hey guys!!

This blog is to update the length.  I am doing much better this year tracking our hair progress and I just hope that I can continue to do so.  That's one of the purposes of this blog.  First, here are the pictures of the length check.  The left is January, the right is February.

If you notice the bottom pictures of you can see the length retention good.  I have to emphasize that I cut her damaged parts off as bangs when we first started transitioning.
 
Where my finger is on the right is where her hair was last month.  I remember because it was right at that shoulder bone.  So you can see the growth there was amazing. 



 
Now, the next thing I looked at was her heat damaged hair.  I decided in the beginning to give it a year and see how it turned out.  In these pictures you can see how her hair became much healthier.

So yes, these ends are coming off on our 1 year anniversary.  No doubt about it! Stay tuned...there's more to see!

#werockinksncoils

11 comments:

  1. She is a doll and that hair is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the little diva! She's beautiful and good for you for cutting that damaged hair off especially since it's growing back like a weed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a little skeptical but I know that it will be healthier.

      Delete
  3. She's too cute. Keep taking care of that hair,,, heat free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! This is amazing. You're doing a great job at making that hair grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... Her hair is so thick and beautiful!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete