Saturday, February 23, 2013

Product Review: Infusium 23 Moisture Replenish

Welcome again and thanks for reading again!

This blog is to review a new product I tried this week.  I decided to get a cheaper bottle of conditioner.  I scrolled through Kroger's aisle and finally a deal caught my eye.

My mom used the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner in my hair when I was a little girl.  I wanted to see if it would have the same effect or really if I would like it.  

I used it first as a co-wash, and the first thing I noticed was that it was a very thick and creamy substance.  I had to use more of it than I would have had to use with my Tressemme Naturals.  I continued to co-wash (conditioner wash) my hair and the second thing I noticed was that it did not contain enough "slip."  "Slip" is the term used to describe how easy it is to run a comb or your fingers through your hair.  This product had some slip, but not as much as I was accustomed to.  As you know, I also use my regular conditioner as a leave in conditioner.  Because of the thickness of this conditioner, I would either have to dilute it heavily or barely use it.  Instead of trying to use the Infusium 23, I used the Hello Hydration as my leave in. 

This conditioner came in handy for the Deep Conditioner recipe I did this weekend.  You can click the link below to read about this week's wash session.

http://www.werockinksncoils.blogspot.com/2013/02/mixtress-in-kitchen-2232013-protein.html 

Conclusion: Stick with Tressemme Naturals conditioner! My hair has spoken again! :)

#KinkyCoilyCool

No comments:

Post a Comment