Monday, April 15, 2013

Product Review: AS I AM

 
  
THIS, RIGHT HERE, IS MY SWAG!!!!! :)
 

 
 Needless to say from the title, I absolutely LOVED this product.  I am being very stingy with it too!!! I have to think twice before sharing with the girls...it's JUST that good! YES! Well, for my hair anyway.  It was given to me by a fellow #teamNATURAL member.   She didn't like it much and I put it in bid for it.  After my last wash session, I used this to set my twist and when I say they were SUPER moisturized.....HONTY..... :) LOL
 
They stayed soft and moisturized for days and days afterwards.  Ok, well at least 3 days.  Which was another plus.  When I got ready to re-moisturize, like an idiot, I went to my usual spray bottle.  Then it hit me one day...and I used the cream.  BAM, SHAZAAM....way better than the spray bottle! This is a product I would definitely shell out some muulah ($) for to keep stocked.  Here's a pic of my twist once I finished them.
 
 
  



Forgive me for looking mean in the pictures but it was 3am in the morning! HA!!! What I loved was that even my colored ends were moisturized, which are normally a little harder to maintain.  Overall...I give it a definite A+!!!

Til next time...

#KinkyCoilyCool

No comments:

Post a Comment