Wednesday, January 30, 2013

African Black Soap - THE NEW 'POO

Yes... Soap as shampoo! I know some of y'all think I am just crazy by now but I am serious!

If you've been following my blog you will know that I've had some scalp issues. In the journey if trying to heal them, I decided to try the Shea moisture line African Black Soap. I've heard a lot people use it so I thought it wouldn't hurt.

Well I can say. I loved it! My scalp was really clean and felt silky. I absolute loved it. And it seems like my hair stayed hydrated because I didn't even do an oil treatment before the wash or a deep conditioning. (Long week + laziness)

So anyhow, I finally got around to washing Pooh's hair last night also. I used the soap with her as well and had the same results! Again, very pleased. So it looks like I'll be changing this part of my regimen. No more apple cider vinegar, conditioner, and water.

By the way, Pooh's hair has been up for almost a month now and KK's 3 weeks! They (the twists) still look great!





No comments:

Post a Comment