Sunday, January 6, 2013

January Length check!!! -Pooh

The yarn twists are up!

I think it took me about 5-6 hours to complete. I was installing them, I made sure to do a length check. I do these at least once a month to monitor growth. This way, I can see if she is retaining and length. If not, then I will know to switch my regimen or products up.

Right now, her hair is arm pit length. The goal for this year is to get it waist length- WITH the damaged hair cut off. So I will try protective styles for the next few months in my attempt to grow out the damaged hair. She LOVES the length of these yarn twists anyway, so I hope she doesn't get bored with them.

I will leave these up for exactly 4 weeks, take them down, and do another length check! She is DEFINITELY a HAPPY NATURAL!






No comments:

Post a Comment