Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!

In February 2012, I made of the most drastic changes ever...

I returned to wearing my hair in it's natural state.  YAAAAAAAH!!!!

If you know me then you know I am uber excited and have a GREAT passion for this now.  Soooo....
I hope YOU are excited...because I am excited and have been for quite a while now!  I have not only had the pleasure of learning my own hair, but learning my daughter's hair as well.  Now while this blog is meant to track our progress throughout this year, one of the things that really, REALLY hurt my heart is to see mommies not understand what to do with their daughter's hair.  I myself was one!!! You will see for yourself the transition of damaged to healthy hair in my oldest daughter.  So this is definitely not a bashing blog for relaxed moms...I just had to realize that I simply DID NOT KNOW!!!

So this blog is mainly about helping mommies!  I find myself repeating so much stuff to women and of course it's not a problem, but I figured I would start a blog and YouTube channel that would help us out.  I have learned from ALOT from YouTube videos and post of others. 

So the purpose of this blog?

1. Track our progress.
2. Help other mommies.

Simple!!!

#KinkyCoilyCool

No comments:

Post a Comment